Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wrapping Things Up!

Today was quite full with Spring Association in Leonardsville this morning and wrapping up last minute things related to tomorrow's (Sunday's) trip to Kenya! And when I say wrapping, I mean literally - as in enjoying one of our favorite meals out in the process....a turkey club wrap on a spinach tortilla complete with bacon, turkey, grated cheddar cheese, romaine lettuce, tomatoes and mayo - all from a local Nice & Easy!

While we wrapped up packing - and I must say that Debbie's strength, calm and wisdom carried the day with so many pieces parts to pack - I was able to catch a photo of the last Verona "end of Sabbath" sunset I'll get to enjoy until July 7th. The next sunset photo I'll get to post, which should be right here on the blog, will be from Kenya, Lord willing!

 
So now my bags are packed, I'm ready to go (hmmmm - sounds like a song from the 70s!)......we're calling it a night and calling on our Lord for grace, peace and strength as we take the next step into this exciting ministry opportunity that God has called us to! We're down to hours now - thank you for your prayer support!

No comments:

Post a Comment