Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Safe, Sound and on the Ground!

Good morning!

I have arrived in Kisii, Kenya late last night (er, early this morning actually - Kenyan time) and am trying to get my bearings as to incorporating blog time with mission time and some "me" time. Thank you for your patience and your prayers! I will post more later!

Thank you to my host, Pastor Benard Mose and Bob for coming all the way from here to Nairobi to get me (no easy task, I can now assure you, having ridden back along the same route)! It is just past 11AM here in Kenya - we've had breakfast, I've met some of Pastor Benard's friends and future family, have seen the SDB Kenyan office, the local bank and (obviously) the cyber cafe.


I've had a whirlwind experience of walking along the streets of Kisii as traffic made up of people, motor bikes, cars and trucks zip past you. Lots of busy-ness all around.


Soon I will post photos as well.

Today Pastor Benard and I map out the mission with more particulars and I understand that I may meet his mother this day as well!

I would covet your prayers as I take this journey one step at a time for AND with my Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment