Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane...

....I know when I'll be back again (by God's grace)! Click here for the "new" countdown clock if you're interested!

After a fair night's sleep, and a bit more "wrapping up" of some things this morning, I'm just under 6 hours until my scheduled departure from Syracuse, NY to JFK in New York City

From there I am scheduled to leave the US at 6:10PM EST for Zurich, Switzerland. I arrive in Zurich at about 2AM EST (8AM Zurich time) and leave for Nairobi, Kenya at 3:25AM EST (9:25 Zurich), arriving in Nairobi at 6PM Kenyan time (11AM EST). Pastor Benard Mose and friends will pick me up and it's 192 miles from there to Kisii, Kenya which will be our base for the next 4 weeks!

 
Click here for the trip stops and here for a map of Kisii, Kenya! (It's very cool to zoom in and out as you look at the areas!)

Thank you again for coming along on the journey and for your prayer coverage! The whole experience of getting ready has been BIG for Debbie & I and we are sure that the time in Kenya will be just as BIG if not more so! (Thank you to  my sister, Marcy, for getting that word ingrained in my vocabulary when something off the chain is happening!)


1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! Look forward to following your travels through this great blog you've set up. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete